Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, December 01, 2006

A letter from Aleida

I just wanted to post a letter that I received from a relative of ours to Isabella's website. Her kind words have reminded me of how blessed I am to have received a son like Anthony by God's grace and I continue to hope in his name that he continues to bless us with Isabella and any more of his orphans. God is always working in our lives however, sometimes if we are not focused on him, we can't see what our Lord is doing and as scripture tells us in Jeremiah:
29: 11-13) For I know the plans I have for you.

Oh my gosh - our Lord's plan always supercedes anything that we could possibly want or need. So as I leave you with Aleida's letter, may your heart be touched as mine was upon hearing her words of love and hope.

Hi!

Thank you for writing me this letter. I am so excited about you having a little girl. Isabella is a very beautiful name and I cannot wait to meet her. I was really sorry that you could not come to our anniversary party but I admire you because you are teaching Anthony to be responsible at work, that is our job as mothers, to guide them and to teach them to be responsible adults. Ileana, we had a wonderful time, it was not because the hotel, the music or any good things about the party, it was wonderful because we had most of our family here. The next family reunion we might have your daughter Isabella, and your sister's daughter Ann Grace. Kai and Arthur. They are adorable, I was in love with them, I wanted to hug them and kiss them and have them here forever. They are so beautiful.

I can tell you something, I cried for 22 years, every month I cried, I went thru all kinds of pain to get a baby of my own and now I realized how crazy I was, now I say Thank you God for not letting me having a baby, because it could not be my will, It had to be God's will. He wanted me to be Javi and Anamari's Mom. Now I feel honor, I tell myself every day who would have been their mother if it was not me. God Chose Me, and it was an honor that He gave me the destiny of the lives of two precious children that are now the Light of my life.

I don't know if your Mom told you what Javi said when he did the Toast, his words were beautiful, I love Javi and Anamari so much,We have a beautiful family and you will too. And I am sure that you will feel the sameway I feel now. You will never cry anymore because God has plans for you, and His Plans are better than ours. He knows what we need and I am sure that long time ago He decided that you should be Isabella,s Mom. It is God's Will. Believe me.

Love, Aleida.
6:34 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home