Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, October 30, 2006

The message of Hope, Love & Compassion

Wow!!! what a weekend is was for me. Coming back from the Cursillo women's retreat I realized so much more of the plan that God has for me. I witnessed God in his fullness these past four days from Thursday to Sunday. As I am not allowed to go into full detail of what took place this weekend, I can just really say that "God is Love" and "Love is what I saw this weekend, an enormous amount of Love.

Love among people I know and love among complete strangers. You may ask yourselves how can you love a person that you have never met. Well, as I can't really put it into words because it is and continues to be very overwhelming for me to explain, I saw it this weekend. I witness the true message of the Gospel, "God is Love" and you can truly love someone you've never met. I firmly believe that he allowed me to see this very love because it will be the same love that I will feel the moment that chinese Ayi hands over our daughter and they say to her here is your mama and baba. I can't wait to hold you in my arms, my precious one and I promise to show you the very same love that God our Father has shown me. Until then I continue to pray my baby, that you are loved and that you know how to love back.

On this note, I want to take this time to thank each and everyone one of you that send me a palanca letter. Thank you for your kind, encouraging words and for your special prayers and offerings that you did for me while I was on retreat. The prayers were heard LOUD AND CLEAR and I felt them as well. Below I will give you a brief description of what Palanca means: let me explain.

Palanca: The prayers and sacrifices which our offered to God to obtain something. The word Palanca is a Spanish word meaning "lever". Just as a lever allows a person to move things which are beyond his / her strength, prayer and sacrifices allow an apostle to accomplish more than he/she would be capable of achieving.

God Bless and may the peace of the Lord bless you today and always.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger Ohilda said...

Thank you for always showing our Lord's love to all of us.

Looking forward to trick-or-treating with the boys and their Ayi & Shu-Shu!

Love,

Munny

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home