Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, November 27, 2006

Thought for Today

Wow ! This is really cool. This morning I woke up at 5:00am. Did all of my morning chores before hitting the pavement at 6:30am to go for a morning jog. During the time that I jog I try and focus on scripture and reflex during this time. Well, I started to think about my favorite scripture which is Phillipians 4:13 - " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me", this scripture helps me out always in all aspects of my life.

I finally get to the office around 9:00am. open up my email and read below what the scripture of the day is for today Monday:

What You See is What You Get

Today's Scripture

"I can do everything God asks me to with the help of Christ who gives me the strength and power." (Philippians 4:13)

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

The things that you believe about yourself will probably come to pass. If you see yourself happy, then you will probably be happy. If you see yourself well, you may have good health. The Bible says that you can do all things through the strength of Christ. All you have to do is believe it. God is going before you, making your paths straight and surrounding you with His favor. The Bible also says that His blessings will chase you and overtake you! The key is to make God the center of your focus. Problems shrink when you put your focus on the Him!
A Prayer for Today
God, thank you for the strength and victory that comes only from You. May I have the boldness and strength to see things the way You do and to have a victorious vision. In Jesus' name.


Amen.

God is good all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home