Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Encouraging words from Joel & Victoria

Wow ! What words of encouragement for today's scripture. In a world filled with some much pressure hitting us from all directions, the Lord tell us this:

You're Not an Accident!

Today's Scripture
"So I run straight to the goal with purpose in every step." (1 Corinthians 9:26)


When you're living according to your purpose, there's nothing in this world that can stop you. You can develop a vision of victory in your life knowing that God can handle anything that comes your way. The Bible says that "Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world." Simply shake off anything that the enemy throws at you and don't let it hinder or bother you. Lift your eyes to God - when you magnify him, the obstacles in your life will become so much smaller.

A Prayer for Today
God, thank you for my purpose and my placement. I know that You intended me to live right where I am today. May I live boldly and step out to grasp those things that You have called me to do. In Jesus' name.


Amen.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger waiting4Isabella said...

Hi! Thank you for writing me this letter. I am so excited about you having a little girl.
Isabella is a very beautiful name and I can not wait to meet her. I was really sorry that
you could not come to our anniversary party but I admire you because you are teaching
Anthony to be responsible at work, that is our job as mothers, to guide them and to
teach them to be responsible adults. Ileana, we had a wonderful time, it was not because
the hotel, the music or any good things about the party, it was wonderful because we
had most of our family here. The next family reunion we might have your daughter Isabella,
and your sister's daughter Ann Grace. Kay and Arthur ar adorable, I was in love with them,
I wanted to hug them and kiss them and have them here forever. They are so beautiful.
I can tell you something, I cried for 22 years, every month I cried, I went thru all kind
of pain to get a baby of my own and now I realized how crazy I was, now I say
Thank you God for not letting me having a baby, because it could not be
my will, It had to be God's will. He wanted me to be Javi and Anamari's Mom. Now I feel
honor, I tell myself every day who would have been their mother if it was not me. God
Chose Me, and it was an honor that He gave me the destiny of the lives of two precious
children that are now the Light of my life. I don't know if your Mom told you what Javi
said when he did the Toast, his words were beautiful, I love Javi and Anamari so much,
We have a beautiful family and you will too. And I am sure that you will feel the same
way I feel now. You will never cry anymore because God has plans for you, and His
Plans are better than ours. He knows what we need and I am sure that long time ago
He decided that you should be Isabella,s Mom. It is God's Will. Believe me.
Love,
Aleida.

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home