Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving Holiday

Wow ! It's been awhile since I have posted. Everything is going great here with the Bosch family. The Bosch's continue to wait for Isabella. There has been no new adoption news, just waiting, meanwhile, our family will continue to wait and stay busy. My hubby and I returned on November 19 from a 11 day pilgrimage journey which was called " Following Saint Paul's 2nd missionary Journey. It was really nice, we had the blessings of traveling to Athens Greece, then we went on a cruise ship to Valletta Malta, Catania Italy, Naples Italy, Civitavecchia Rome, Nice France and Monaco.



The trip was wonderful. I had enough quiet time to focus on this Pilgrimage and what I learned from this trip is that are life is always on a pilgrimage, and we are always a "pilgrim people" on our way to our eternal home with our Lord. We met some very interesting individuals that helped me to see God's light in a different way. Saint Paul is an amazing saint that had an incredible journey. So many times, St. Paul himself slandered and judged our churches and our fellow christians but yet God had mercy on him and brought him to light. To the point, that because of his conversion and his wanting to proclaim the Gospel of the Lord, he was put in prison and condemmed to death by the Romans.

We learned a lot about St. Paul and I will continue to Pray for Saint Paul to be an interssessor for me and my entire family during our own Pilgrimage here on earth.

Blesssings to all.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home