Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, December 01, 2006

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Real Happiness

Today's Scripture

"My purpose is to give life in all its fullness." (John 10:10)

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria
God doesn't just want you to be happy, He wants you to be full of joy! You don't have to give yourself a pep talk, and you don't have to pretend every day just to play it off. Something happens that no one can explain when a person turns their life over to God. That supernatural something flows out of you every day when you live your life to the fullest for the glory of God. When you live life to the fullest, you'll seek to bless others and God will make your dreams come true in His name!

A Prayer for Today
God, I know that You have something great for me and I'm excited to know that I can start discovering that today! Thank You for real happiness that isn't forced or faked.


In Jesus' name. Amen.

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Ohilda said...

Ily,

Thank you for that devotional today. I needed it! I've been so down in the dumps about the issue with our homestudy, and your post reminded me that He is in control and I have so much to be joyous about!

I love you...you're an inspiration to me,

Munny (Ohilda)

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home