Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, May 07, 2007

So what about the Cruise we took ???

I will post pictures probably tonight about our cruise but for now, read on:

Alright let me start by saying that GOD is amazingly wonderful. I spoke to some of you and shared my thoughts about this already but I will post this in my blog for those of you that actually follow my life. (yeh right) !!!! I like to humor myself at times. Our cruise was incredible, I must say it's been one of the best vacations, I have taken in my entire life. I will get alittle personal about my walk. For the past month in a half - I must say that I've been sitting in a dry well when it comes to my walk, but still trying to remain as faithful as I could. I continued to attend our faithful Jacob's Well prayer meeting on Thursday nights, I continued to read God's word (even when I felt like I would not get anything out of it). I continued to attend mass and I even went to the Life in the Spirit Seminar last weekend. For those of you that have experienced dry times in your walk, you know how hard it is to do these faithful things when you feel like your just not intune with the spirit. Well, low and behold, I kept at it. I even went to reconcilation and shared with our priest of where I was in my walk. I honestly felt like I was suffocating spiritually. Argh !!!!! I hate that !

Anyways, back to the cruise. I went very hyped up about all the Christian bands that were going to be there, let me just mention a few. Third Day, Building 429, Big Tree, Nicole Mullen, Mark Harris, Salvador, Jackie Velazquez, (who I found out is married to Salvador) that blew me away. what a surprise. Barlow Girl, Sonic Flood, Aaron Shust !!!! And many more. Well during the Third Day concert, they began to praise and worship and the lead singer was talking about a song he wrote called the Mountain of God. And what he said, really sunk in my heart. He was talking about how so many times in our lives we need to walk through the valley to stand on the mountain of God. And the Lord showed me at that very moment, that even though I had not been experiencing any hard trials, I did not feel his presence with me for almost two months because I was in the midst of the valley. But that moment, God stretched his arms and pulled me from the valley and I found myself with my arms up in the air (PRAISING & WORSHIPPING) on the mountain of GOD. I had finally reached the mountain top. I balled my eyes out and just soaked in his presence and he spoke to me through that song. That was one of the biggest highlights of the cruise for me. Another one was when I attended the morning devotion on Thursday. We began with praise and worship with Barlow Girl and Third Day and then David Nasser, came out to lead us in prayer. And one of the things that touched my heart and totally convicted me was 6 words, YEP, just 6 words. LORD, COME AND RUIN MY LIFE.

What does that mean? I thought WOW !!! That is deep stuff. When in simple words, it just means take away all the things in my life that distract me from following you. It's complete surrender and trust. And I just want to say something about this. As human beings we often think that are life is just fine. Financially were ok, health is good, there's peace and happiness. What else could we ask for? Well, even though, we as humans think are life is just fine, God's ways are not are ways. God's plan for us is so much better than we can possible want for ourselves. His ways are always the perfect plan. So in that, when we say Lord, come and ruin my life and ruin my plan. Don't fear and know that anything that he adds or takes away from your life is all part of his plan and it will turn out to be perfect and whole. So when you hear me say Lord come and ruin my life and my plan - you know they background of what this all means.

Pray it, say it, and live it !!!!! I have the most amazing inner joy right now as I am blogging. I just wish you all can share the hope that JESUS brings into the lives of other people. His grace is enough and I hope and pray to see you, hear you and worship with you on the Mountain of God.

Peace.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home