Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, April 27, 2007





Thank You LORD for the assurance that You will never fail to keep Your Word. Once again, our good Lord shows us the power of prayer and the everlasting promise of his word.


My NIECE IS COMING HOME !!!!!! YEH BABY !!!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT...... ANNA GRACE IS SOON GOING TO BE PREPARING TO COME HOME TO HER NEW FAMILY.

I am so grateful for the children that he's placed in our lives, and also for my sister and Scott for saying yes to the children. They have totally changed my life. We are truly a blessed family, and I thank you LORD that I can recognize your constant love and blessing that you bestow us with on a daily basis.

May we live always for your Glory and Honor.
p/s: I almost forgot to say that - the reason why we know Anna Grace is finally coming home is because my sister FINALLY received our L.O.A. (Letter of Approval). All she needs now is to await for her travel approval and they will be on their way to CHINA !!!! Whohooooo....

1 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger Ohilda said...

Wooohooo!!!! Just when I thought I didn't have any tears left, you go and make me cry again!

I love you! I can't wait to see you lovin' on Anna Grace. You're definitely gonna be her favorite "Ayi"!

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home