Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

May 8th, 2007 (Our 14th yr wedding anniversary)

" Our wedding Candle"


May 8th, 1993 - My hubbie and I tied the knot, yep !!! We have been married for 14 yrs. I must say that I really have been blessed. By no means, has our marriage been a piece of cake but it's been pretty close to a homemade pie. Like every marriage, we have endured lots of trials and difficult moments, but I made a vow not only to my husband 14 yrs ago, but I also made a vow to our awesome GOD of inviting him into our marriage. I will never forget, while we were both on our knees making this vow to the Lord to be married forever, I turned to my husband as we were about to commit our vows and I said to him, I don't want this to be the last time we are in church together, and it seems that from my lips to GOD's ears, he heard my prayer because, we both have been attending mass every sunday since we got married, 14 yrs ago. I believe, through our difficult trials, it was our mighty father in heaven that got us through it. I thank him every day for the faith that he has given me.

This picture that I have posted in the blog was a wedding candle that was given to us on our wedding day, the front of the candle is the actual wedding invitation and the back of the candle reads

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage".

Thank you Honey for the good and the bad that we endured together these past 14 years of our lives. You are GOD's masterpiece and my treasure, and if you live to be 100 yrs old, I pray to only live until I'm 99, so I never have to live a day without you.

Blowing kisses to you in the wind !!!!!! Your kuku !!!!!!


1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger waiting4Isabella said...

Wow, 14 years! I can still remember being 6 months pregnant with Aaron. I could not have asked for a SWEETER, KINDER, LOVING sister-in-law. I wish you and Herb many many more wonderful years to come.
Love you, Janette !!!!

This comment was from my wonderful sister in law. I'm so blessed with our relationship. Thank you !!!!!

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home