Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Testing God

Today's Scripture

"Bring to the storehouse a full tenth of what you earn so there will be food in my house. ‘Test me in this,’ says the Lord All-Powerful. ‘I will open the windows of heaven for you and pour out all the blessings you need.’" (Malachi 3:10)

Today's Word

When you show God that you’re trustworthy, you remove the limits of what He can do in your life. This is the way to blessing and increase. God works by laws, including the law of the tenth, or tithe. When you give to God’s work and to help others, you are helping to fill His storehouse. And notice the promise God makes to those who honor Him first. Opening the windows of heaven is about the strongest language the Bible uses to describe the extent of God’s blessing! But it starts with your response to God’s offer to test Him in this area by giving to Him first. This is one test you cannot fail, because the Almighty God will pass everyone who takes it!

A Prayer for Today

God, I’m overwhelmed by Your promise to honor me when I honor You. Give me the courage to test and prove you faithful. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home