Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, April 09, 2007

Prep for Prom !!! (Another Tear Jerker) Moment





So he we were - after spending half a day at Edison College with our baby boy, then we were off to the Mall to get him measured for his girlfriends upcoming prom. So many events happening in the next couple of months that are a constant reminder that our boy is transitioning into a wonderful young man.

Anthony - I love you so very much son and it's an honor to support you in these treasurable moments. You are a kind, warm-hearted young man. After a long day, my boy came up to me before he left for work gave me a big kiss and said Thanks mom for everything that you all do for me. I tell you what - that is priceless !!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger Ohilda said...

Awww!!!! Give my sweet nephew a big hug and kiss from his Titi Ohilda! Anthony, we are all so very proud of you. You are a shining example and I hope that your little cousins always look up to you and follow your footsteps.

Love you sooooooo much!!!!

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home