Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, April 09, 2007

What a Day !!!!


I don't usually blog personal things about my days but I guess today I will, since it has to do with a another milestone in my son's life. Our son is on Spring Break this week - so this is the week that I chose to take care of all of those loose end situations that involve him and his future.

One of those things is the big word "College". This past Thursday, Anthony (our son) received his acceptance letter for College. He was given his online information and his student number. Yes for hubby and I this was a special moment because it was not too long ago that - our son was 4 yrs old and attending those college classes with us as his parents. Herb and I were both in College when Anthony came into our lives and we were in a situation that he had to go to our college classes with us because we had no one to watch him while we would study. So I had to take a coloring book and crayons and there sat "Anthony" coloring and sitting quietly next to us while we were in class.


This morning, we (mom and dad) found ourselves sitting in an advisor's office at Edison Community College, helping him register for his first class. (What a tear jerker of a moment). I could hardly believe that this little boy that was going to school with us, while we were students, is now registering himself as a student. Unbelievable how fast life goes by. I will attach some photos of today's college Milestone !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home