Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Saturday, April 14, 2007

When Love Takes You In

The song and video that has been placed on Isabella's blogsite is dedicated to my nephews Kai and AJ. (please scroll down so you can see the video)

As Kai and AJ were both used to open my heart to the miracle of adoption. Every single word in this song speaks volumes from my heart to every orphan in the world.

I was so ignorant to the gift of adoption, but now I realize that the miracle of life does not begin in your tummy, it actually begins to beat in your own heart.

To my precious daugther "Isabella", I love you more than words can ever express. I can't wait until the very moment that I have you in my arms.

To my adoptive nephews, Kai and Aj, words cannot express what you mean in my life. You both have allowed me to see what happens when Love takes you in.

And last but not least, our newest addition to our family, my beautiful niece, Anna Grace. We can't wait until you come home. You will never ever again feel the pain of not being part of a forever family.

Blowing kisses in the wind to our Isabella and Anna Grace that are in China and Blowing kisses in the wind to Kai and Aj in Ft. Myers, Florida.

All of you are the treasures of my heart. Thank You for showing me the Miracle of Adoption.

I Love you, I Love you, I Love you !!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Ohilda said...

OMG!!! I can't see thru my tears. I love you so much and thank the Lord, not only that He has opened your eyes to see that adoption IS a gift...but that he made you my sister.

That was absolutely beautiful! Thank you!

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home