Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, March 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Son


What is today?

Today is my wonderful son's birthday. Today we celebrate the life of a very special 18 yr old. The life of a little boy that God used to bring so much joy and happiness to my life. A little boy that God sent to fill the void in my heart of not being able to conceive a child. This boy has filled so much of that hole and void in my life, that words are not enough to convey the message of how special Anthony is too me.
I was 19yrs old when Anthony was conceived and I remember looking at him behind the glass of were the newborns were kept, just smiling and preparing my role as an aunt to him. Little did I know that God's plans were so much more than what I could have ever imagined, God used his biological mom to bring me a son. That day march 16. 1989, I was looking through the glass at what I thought was my newborn "nephew" but little did I know that it was my son, the one that was brought into this world by another women but given to me to raise in the image of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Today, Anthony this message is for you. You have brought so much joy and happiness to my life and I thank the good Lord for giving me the responsibility of raising you to the best of my ability. You are a blessing beyond words and I thank God everyday for you and for what you have brought into my life. I am so proud of the transition you've made from a little boy to a young man. I pray for your future and I know that someday you are going to make an extraordinary husband and a great father.


Today we celebrate you and I love you sooo very much !!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Ohilda said...

Ily,

Wow! Thanks for the tears!

Anthony, you are a huge joy in all of our lives. We love you so very much and are so proud of you! We have seen you grow from a rambunctious little boy into a hard-working and admirable young man. I completely agree with your Mom. Someday you will make an extraordinary father & husband. You are a great example to your little cousins.

Again, we love you sooooooooo much! Tons of smooches being sent to San Antonio on your birthday!

XXXXOOOO,

Titi Ohilda, Uncle Scott, Amanada, Adam, Tito, Kai & AJ!

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Janette said...

OMG Ily your baby is a grown man of 18 years. What a wonderful young man he as also grown into. I am so proud of him and what wonderful parents you both have been to him. Anthony you are a blessing to everyones life you touch, specially ours.
Happy Birthday To You ... Happy Birthday To You ... Happy Birthday Dear Anthony ... Happy Birthday To YOU!
We'll call you when you return from Texas. I'm sure you had a wonderful time.
Hey checkout Kozy Korner under "News Flash."
Love ya,
Janette, Barry, Shawn, Aaron, Dodi, Kobe and Jaxson too :)

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home