Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, March 02, 2007

A day with Kai

Kai - after a long and busy day with his Ayi






Kai talking to his Mama



Well as proud as I am about all of my nieces and nephews, I must tell you all about my day with my little Kai Kai. This little guy is so cool, I love spending my days and nights with him. He brings light to my life and joy to my heart. My sister and hubby went away for the weekend and left my mom and I the kids. Well, I promised Kai that I would take him to the park today Friday and so with that I have attached the following pictures of this little guy having fun at the park. We had a really nice day together and I thank the Lord for this precious gift that he has given our family.



Kai - I pray that someday when you get older you see all the happiness that you've brought into my life. I love you Kai Kai.

1 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Blogger Denna said...

Oh my. I did not realize you and Ohilda was sisters. I read both of your blogs. How did I miss that? Kai is such a doll. Those are great pictures.

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home