Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Where do we go from here ????

Although our retreat weekend was much needed and very intense--it HAD to come to an END!!! WHY??

Because emotionally, as human beings , we cannot live at such a level of intensity for very long. We have to get on with the business of daily living, of growing up and maturing, of reaching out and helping others. In fact, the purpose of a retreat is simply to help us to do a better job of living our daily lives, and of facing the week after retreat and the week after that...

God's power is available to you right now! Read what God's word says in Colossians 1:10-12

"So that you will walk in a manner that is worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light."

WOW Lord--you mean little me...??!!

What God is saying to us, His children is this... Oh, if you only knew what power you can access thru Me and what strength and might are available to you if you'd only ask. But so often you don't ask. You forget, you're afraid, you think you're undeserving. You may even doubt My willingness to help. But I want you to know that My power, My might, My strength, is there for you when you need it. Power to help you face your problems and overcome them. Power to love beyond your human limitations. Power to do what is right, even when you must stand alone. Power to be all that I have called you to be. I know you have needs. I know about your weaknesses. I know that you can't overcome all the obstacles in your life without My help. That's why I have made my own power and might available to you. So, when you feel weak call on Me, and I will add my strength to yours. When you feel powerless, come to me and I will empower you to overcome any obstacle. When you feel outnumbered, count on Me, and I, Almighty God, will stand beside you. Just ask. It's that simple.

In Power and Might,
The ALMIGHTY GOD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home