Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The enemy lingers on !!!!

Hi there everyone,

I just wanted to post today about the evil one. I don't know how many of you out there believe in Satan or not, but I tell you what. I do believe that he exist and I also believe that he presents himself in any which way he can , to come into our lives and devour our souls in what ever manner is possible.

The reason why I want to blog about Satan today is not to arise anything within anyone but to give you something to think about when negative thoughts come into your heart and mind. First of all let's talk alittle about fear. I want you all to know that fear is not of God., of course as human beings we will sometime or another or more often then not experience the feeling of fear, but please note and I repeat FEAR is not of God. It's mentioned in scripure over 300 times, " Do not fear for I am with you". The enemy many many times wants us to be afraid of "Whatever", he fills our thoughts and hearts with lies. Satan is the father of lies. I was not going to post about this but I think I will.

The new guidelines that are being set for the adoption of China, when it comes to our adoption process. I believe this is just another obstacle that Satan is trying to throw our way. The emotions of fear come into play - well what if somehow these new guideline start effecting our adoption process, we will ever get our Isabella ????

Well Satan, let me tell you this, not your stinkin guidelines, or any sort of fear that you throw this way will scare me because I stand firm with the armor of God, knowing and firmly believing that that MY GOD IS BIGGER than anything that you can possible throw our way. So instead of me shouting to the world how big my storms are, I WILL SHOUT TO THE WORLD, OF HOW BIG MY GOD IS !!!!

So there !!!!! (you can tell what kind of day I'm having) !!!! Thank you my God for always being there for me and for surrounding me with wonderful people that remind me when I can't encourage myself, I turn to them and through them I find you. You are my Rock and I love you !

Blessings and hugs to all.

2 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger Janette said...

Ily, I am such a believer in evil. I comes in all forms and yes it ONLY comes to test out faith. There is someone much BIGGER and STRONGER than this evil and that my sister is Jesus. I am a believer in prayer and with that in my soul I know that I can get through any evil that comes my way.
I love you. Janette

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Janette said...

hummmm .... I sent a post about this evil and how I feel about it. I don't see it posted here. Did I do it wrong :( See that's an example of evil not wanting me to post my view of it. If I have to repost 100 times I will do it ... so evil go away!
Ily let me know if the post goes through.
Love you.

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home