Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, January 08, 2007

The song that is on this blog site

It just came to me as I was blogging and reviewing everything that I wrote. I was listening to this song that is on my blog site called "Friends" from Michael W. Smith. This song hits so close to my heart everytime I hear it. It was one of the many songs that were used in our Baby's memorial service when he passed at 7 1/2 months in my womb.

To my precious Baby Emmanuel - I so love you very much and I know deep within my heart that you continue to be a beacon of light in the lives of your daddy, your brother and me. Someday we will all be united in the everlasting eternal kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ, until then - the song "friends" will always be a musical memory of my love for you my dear child.

Let the love of Jesus permeate into your heart. I love you more than the world itself.

Love your mama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home