Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Enjoy your life

Today's Scripture

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever." (Psalm 23:6)

Today's Word

Many people never really manage to enjoy their lives. They spend day after day just going through the motions, hoping things will get better. Maybe you're one of them. If so, listen to this: Your life can be better. You can be the happy, healthy, victorious, and overcoming champion God made you to be! Everything you need to start enjoying life is already inside you. You just need a little help to bring it to the surface. Surround yourself with people who will encourage you and help bring out the best in you—because it's already there!


A prayer for Today

Lord, I know that You have promised to give me everything I need to live a joy-filled life. Thank You for Your blessings, and help me to live a life of joy beginning today. In Jesus' name. Amen.


1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, you do what I wish I was able to do so much better; get across your heart in your posts! I love this blog. I wish I were able to put into words better what is in my heart ( I try !!) - you do it beautifully.
Oh,I should introduce myself - my name is Kristy and I live in Oregon. We are adopting sn in China - lid 2/17. God Bless you in your journey!

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home