Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, January 05, 2007

Over the Moon for my niece and nephews

Please welcome King Arthur Joseph Bombardier, in the midst of discovering his castle, while the Chinese emperor Adrian Wen Kai cheers on his Mei-Mei, Anna Grace Fengqin.



Let's greet Mr. Adrian Wen Kai with a warm loving applause for cheering on his little mei-mei, Ms. Anna Grace Fengqin !


Please welcome our latest addition, Ms. Anna Grace Fengqin ! Coming soon to a home near me.

I know this blog site is about our Isabella but since I've only come to know Isabella in my heart and I have no pictures or anything to post about her yet, I will show and tell of my new additions to our family:

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Ohilda said...

Ok! That did it! I am sitting here in tears. Ily, thank you so much for showing off my beautiful babies and more so...thank you for loving them (almost) as much as their Mama does.

Love,

Ohilda

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home