Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, December 14, 2006

When I say I'm a Christian

When I say... "I am a Christian
" I'm not shouting "I'm clean livin'." I'm whispering "I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven."

When I say... "I am a Christian
" I don't speak of this with pride. I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... "I am a Christian"
I'm not trying to be strong. I'm professing that I'm weak And need His strength to carry on.

When I say... "I am a Christian
" I'm not bragging of success. I'm admitting I have failed And need God to clean my mess.

When I say... "I am a Christian
" I'm not claiming to be perfect, My flaws are far too visible But, God believes I am worth it.

When I say... "I am a Christian
" I still feel the sting of pain. I have my share of heartaches So I call upon His name.

When I say... "I am a Christian
" I'm not holier than you, I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Share this with somebody who already has this understanding, as reinforcement. But more importantly, share this with those who do not have a clear understanding of what it means to be a Christian, so that the myth that Christians think they are "perfect" or "better than others"can be dispelled


Blessing and hugs to you today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home