Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, July 06, 2007

Our Friday here in North Carlolina

We started our day around noon, slept in as much as we could (literally until the Tylenol PM) wore off. We requested a late check out and finally strolled out of the hotel close to noon. We decided since we had such a late flight out that we would take Anthony clothes shopping (since his dad promised him that he would give this as a gift to him when he turned 18yrs old) Yes - do the math, his birthday is in March and it's now July - 4 months later but we finally did it. Anthony got some new wardrobe from North Carolina. After having lunch and spending the day shopping, we are ready to head home. It's now almost 5:30pm and we are at the airport waiting for our flight out - not till 7:50pm. Argh !!!

I am ready to head to Ft. Myers, I miss all my nieces & nephews (especially AJ). I did do some clothes shopping for the triple trouble (AJ, KAI & Anna Grace) I will take a picture if what I bought them and post them on my blog too cute.

Anyways, I will leave you all with some more pictures from our trip. Until then, may you have a blessed and beautiful weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home