Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

More on Charlotte


Here is a picture of downtown Charlotte North Carolina.
Today was a very productive day for us but before I begin to ramble on I want to share something. We were having a business meeting earlier this afternoon with some people and after talking business for almost an hour an a half, my hubbie in his form of communication mentioned the word faith and this head honcho guy that we met with said "Great - so you are a believer? " and Herb and I said simutaneously."Yes we are, very much so. The man looked at both of us and invited us to go worship with them at the church. The man sings in the choir (and coincedently -Herb used to sing in the band of our church too) Isin't that weird? God always makes himself known, even among strangers. I don't know what you all think, but I know that
WE SERVE AN AWESOME GOD !!!! SO awesome, let me keep talking.
Continue reading., I am very excited to share with all of you that I have a friend that lives in Davidson, North Carolina. I haven't seen her in almost 8 yrs if not more. Anyways, I decided to call her and it turns out that she is only 30 minutes from where we are staying. She was so happy to hear from us and so we decided to get together for 4th of July, with our hubbies and children and celebrate. Did I already say that WE SERVE AN AWESOME GOD !
Anyways we are off to hit downtown once again, but this time it's pleasure. I will post more pictures later. Until then;
Have a wonderful day and many blessings sent your way.

1 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger Janette said...

this is so cool. barry and i just love beech mtn., nc. it's about more or less 1 1/2 from where you guys are now. i can't believe that's your first time there in nc. Isn't it just beautiful!? can' wait to see more of your pictures. have a fun and safe 4th! can't wait to see you guys on sunday.
love you.
janette

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home