Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, June 21, 2007

We had a break thru !!!











How is everyone's week going, mine is very very busy !!!! But I must share that today, my Herbie had a break thru when it comes to changing diapers with babies. He always said to me, I would not change a diaper let alone one with "CACA" well guess what ? Today he changed AJ's diaper filled with CACA - (my sweet 15mth old nephew) and I took pictures to prove it. I am so proud of him. He says he just did it to show me that he knew what he was doing, but I know the truth. He wanted to test out his skills and he did super. I am so proud of him. Can't wait until Isabella comes home. Attached are also some pictures of AJ and Amanda. We were playing on the bed and snapping some shots. Enjoy the pictures !!!!

Hope everyone is having a blessed week. Peace.

1 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Janette said...

I love the pictures. Looks like Herbie is just about ready. How is he at getting up every 2 1/2 hours? ...lol. Guess we'll try that one out on him too when Isabella comes home. AJ is such a cutie and Amanda of course as beautiful as always. She's got herself a great tan going there. I'm jealous. See you tomorrow. Can't wait. I've miss you.
Love ya, Janette

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home