Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

So what about Eagles

Have you ever found yourselves in a conversation with someone about - if you can be any type of Animal in this world, what would it be and why?

Well, I have had these conversations with my hubbie and Anthony, and I always said that if I can be any animal - I would chose to be an Eagle. I chose the Eagle because they seem to be so free as the soar across the sky. Freedom - Ah !!! Yes !!!! Where am I going with this.

Well - I came across this website and it talks all about Eagles and our own spiritual freedom. Take a peek and let me know what you think. I took it as another affirmation - the little voices inside my heart that speak to me. Yes - the Holy Spirit and the good Lord.

How Great is our God !!!! Enjoy. http://plantinghisseeds.com/articles/eagles.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home