Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Up and waiting !!!!

It's now 11:05pm Sunday night. In China right now, it's 11:05am and my Sister (Ohilda) Scott, my mom and Kai must already have Anna Grace with them. As they were scheduled to to meet their tour guide in the lobby of the hotal and Anna Grace was to be brought to them by 9:30am. My sister said that she would call me as soon as they got back to the hotel. I have the web -cam up and running, waiting for their call so I can see Ms. Anna Grace Feng Qin. I can't believe that she has finally made her way to her forever family. I am so excited for my sister and scott and also for our family to have received yet another blessing from the heavens above.

This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. And yes, Lord we are glad that you have given Anna Grace such a loving family. I promise Lord, as her AYI that I will love her with every fiber of my being, I thank you and praise you for all the countless blessings that you have bestowed upon us. I ask that you continue to bless and annoint my sister and scott for there unconditional love that has been demonstrated to your adopted children.

I Love you Lord and I thank you for revealing yourselves to us thru the love of these orphans that have been brought into our lives. Thank You !!!

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a precious post and cant wait to hear more news!!

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home