Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, February 23, 2007

Be Refreshed

This scripture reading for today could not come at a better time for me because as most of you already know my hubbie and I are both very actively involved in our church's youth group and we are leaving today at 4:30pm to Campos San Jose (Lake Placid, Fl) for a weekend retreat with our youth. Please keep us in your prayers through out the weekend.

Thank you and have a blessed day.

Today's Scripture

"The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul." (Psalm 23:1-3)

Today's Word

Nothing is more refreshing than having some crisp, cold water to drink when you're dry, thirsty and tired! If quenching your thirst feels so good and invigorating, then imagine just how much better it feels to refresh your spirit and soul. That's what God had in mind when He stated that He desires for you to come before Him and plug yourself back into His unlimited strength and victory. The same should be true of your time with other believers. When followers of Christ gather, it should be uplifting and refreshing for everyone involved, and make each person leave the place different than when they came in.

A Prayer for Today

God, give me a great desire to seek You daily and refresh my soul and spirit with the living water of Your Word. Thank You also for the times I have with fellow believers. Help me to refresh them as well.

In Jesus' Name. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home