Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Re: Eydie comments

Eydie,

Thanks for your comment. It is very encouraging to me when I receive comments like yours. It brings me much joy to know that you are beginning your relationship with the Lord. I heard someone say with their own relationship with the Lord that the Lord never left their side it was them who left the Lord's side, but now they are re-hatching that relationship with HIM, and that my sister is what is important.

Knowing that you are so so loved by Jesus and that he is always with you. I will tell you like someone once told me, any man in this world can dissapointment you but the only man that will never ever dissapoint you is Jesus. Take hope in knowing that he loves you more than the whole world and back, and YOU are his masterpiece and treasure.

Blessings sent your way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home