Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Greetings from Montana

Hi everyone,

I haven't had an opportunity to post for a while so I figured now I have the time since I am supposedly on vacation skiing and last night I came back to the hotel with a horrible cold, so please pray that I recover so I can continue to enjoy our vacation. We are now in Big Sky Montana. I've never been here before but it is absolutely beautiful. There are alot of different types of cattle. The driver from the shuttle bus was telling us that there is about 3 cattles per person here in Montana so if something went wrong with the meat industry, the residents here in Montana would be alright for a while when it comes to their food. They have alot of Deer, Elk, Moose and Coyotes. Also, they have grizzly bears. We are having fun but man is it so ever cold. This morning (Sat) Dec 30th, we awoke to 3 degree weather, the mountains are lacking snow. It snowed the other day in all areas of Montana except Big Sky, which is were we are visiting. I hope everyone who reads this had a very Merry Christmas, I know me and my family did. We enjoyed having two knew little guys join our family which is my precious nephews AJ and Kai. Christmas was extra special this year beacause they were a part of it. I am hoping and praying that Next year our precious Isabella can be with us and my other new precious little niece Anna Grace. Much love to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home