Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, May 09, 2008

Thought Provoking Tag!

I copied this off of my sister's blog and thought I give it a try. Check out my thoughts.

I am: blessed to have another wedding anniversary pass us by (15 years of marriage)
I think: that no matter how many times we fall short of God's Glory - he is there to love us and pick us up.
I believe: that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior
I want: to see my children productive and successful as adults.
I hate: snakes and lies.
I miss: our Baby Emmanuel who is bouncing around with Jesus and also my abuela fefa & pipo
I feel: blessed because of all the family and friends that I have.
I hear: The Holy Spirit speak to me when I quiet my heart.
I smell: Popo's potaje that she makes baby Seth
I crave: Recee's Peanut Butter Cups (Ymmm)
I search: For God’s purpose in my life.
I regret: having an abortion many many years ago
I love: My God, and then my family with every fiber of my being.
I ache: to be able to hold baby Emmanuel for just one time.
I care: for all humanity that does not have anyone to care for them.
I am not: good at drawing.
I believe: that Jesus Christ lives in everyone's heart.
I sing: Shout to the Lord to Seth before he takes a nap.
I cry: when I see or think about someone suffering.
I fight: for justice ( I can't stand to see injustice's taking place in front of me)
I win: when I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord & Savior.
I lose: when I give in to Satan's manifestations of SIN.
I never: want to imagine my life without JESUS
I listen: to the advice that others give me
I can usually be found: with baby Seth
I am scared: of snakes
I need: to spend more time reading scriptures
I am happy about: All the countless blessings that bestow our family, My parents, sister, brother, nieces, nephews, cousins, in-laws and wonderful friends, health and happiness.

I tag anyone who wishes to do this, just let me know so I could go to your blog and check it out!

1 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Ohilda said...

I love your answers! :)

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home