Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

To one of the most Influencial people in my life

Fr. Angelo,
To one of the most amazing priest that I have ever met in my whole entire life. You have made such a big difference in my life. You have always been that spiritual leader, the one that I would look up to and almost hold my breath to hear
your inspirational words of faith.
I thank you Fr. Angelo for the wonderful
memories that we made. From the first time we met in the year 2000 at OLOL - you welcomed me and my family and called us each by name. Your spirit and genuiness is what attracted us to OLOL and for that I am thankful.
You were such a HUGE part of our lives when we lost Baby Emmanuel - Yes, Oh how can I forget that day. As I was going through those difficult moments, I placed a call to our church and shortly after you and Moe arrived at Health Park to hold my hand during those trying times. I still remember your echoing words to my hubbie - "Try and convince her to see the baby, that would be good for her". And yes, after I gave birth to our still born, the spirit of God pushed me to see our baby boy, and yes you were right, I am glad I did see him.
Those are the moments Fr. Angelo that I will NEVER EVER forget. You in living out Jesus - were there for me and my family.
May God always always bless you for showing us the love of Christ through you.
I love you so very much and you will never ever ever be forgotten.

2 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger Ohilda said...

Wow! It was hard to read that through the tears. He is indeed a very special servant of our Lord and I am so honored to have known him.

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ily,

Yesterday I started to search for the old Family "friends" and found Yesi and then you today. My Blessing to you and Herb.

I remember the time when, circumstances created by my stupidity forced me to leave to Los Angeles. Then the day of my return to Miami came and Not my parents were there at MIA to pick me up.....actually my best friends "My Familia"...remember

Now I find this Blog that details your pain and suffering and It breaks me down to shame, that I was not there to pick You & Herbie up as you have done for me. Please forgive me.

LOVE & HUGS,

Your Big Brother.

Gerry Martinez

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home