Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, May 02, 2008

Nick's Testimony & God's faithful Servant

So here is a video of a young man that is totally In Love with our Lord Jesus Christ. How people live life without him is beyond me. I'm just so grateful that I am on HIS side. Thank You Jesus for having such awesome servants and angel here on earth to remind of your love and goodness.

http://www.wretch.cc/video/ritahsia&func=single&vid=2282608&rpage=2&p=0

1 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Ohilda said...

I'm completely speechless. WOW!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this. You were right, it made my journey right now even brighter. NOTHING is impossible with God and having Him in our lives is ALL we ever need.

Love you!

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home