Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Speaking of Love

wo xiwang ni you hao zhoumo : I hope you had a nice weekend !!!
(woah she-wang knee yo how joe-muo)

Yes !!! I have found someone who is teaching me how to say certain phrases in Mandarin. Since Isabella is going to be speaking by the time her Mama & Baba get to her, I figured I better start learning. he, he, he !!!

Anyways, moving right along - Hope everyone's weekend was nice. Our weekend was fun but also alittle sad. Although, we celebrated Kai and Scott's birthday this weekend and I also got to have alot of fun out in the boat with some some of my nieces and nephews, we also had to share in the sorrow of losing our uncle. So with that - I wanted to take this time to blog about my uncle who passed away this past weekend. My childhood memories of my uncle are pretty special. I always remembered him to be a very humble and gentle man. I don't remember him as a person that ever had any altercations with anyone or any bitterness. One of the last times that I saw my uncle was for Herb's birthday party back in Sept. Our family was very blessed to have his presence there at that time. Speaking with my mom, she advised that she knew him for 45yrs. He was married to my mom's sister. He always would call me "Rubia" (which means blonde) in spanish. He left behind his two kids (grown adults already) which are my two cousins and his wife.

My Uncle will truly be missed but I know that someday, our family will all be reunited and the trumpets will sound upon his arrival in God's heavenly kingdom. I know that my uncle was a good man and his soul and spirit will resurrect as our Lord has promised. Our Lord always promised that he would have a place waiting for us in his kingdom and I know that my uncle is on his way there.

May his soul and spirit rest in peace and may the angels and saint sing songs of praise upon his arrival. Blessed be God now and forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home