Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, May 20, 2007





Here are some pictures from last night's graduation ceremony. Wow !!! The past 24hrs have been very exhausting but yet, it's been an exilirating time in our lives. I am so proud of our son. He has really come along way. He's is so funny though, I have to blog about this. As a gift to him from us, we gave him a 2002 Ford Mustang Convertible. It's absolutely beautiful, last night we got home from graduation pretty late, everyone was hungry and tired. Him and I were laying talking on my bed and I hugged him and said, thanks for being such an obedient son and he smiled and said "I knew that someday it would have paid off" (he was referring to his new car that he got). And this morning, he woke up and put on his pants and ran outside to check on his car, he said he wanted to make sure he wasen't dreaming. LOL !!!
Anyways, I'm sure I will post more pictures in a few day. But hats off to the 2007 class. Blessings to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home