Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Holy Week: Holy Week is upon us. It's so easy to let this week zip by as if it did not happen. Use the Reflections below to help guide you through this week. Make a commitment: make it the best week of your life.

Tuesday, April 3rd, 2007

Today's Gospel (John 13) speaks of Jesus telling the apostles that one will betray him and Peter will deny him. I find myself reading it saying "I can't believe those guys would betray or deny him. If I would have been there, I wouldn't have done that." Sure, a lot easier said than done. The truth is, if I just look at my daily life, I fall short and deny him a lot. I am a sinner. I don't want to be, but in my weakness I sin. As a Christian, we need to understand that although we may deny our Lord, we must come back to him on our knees begging for his mercy. And the beautiful thing about God is that he is so loving that he desires to give us his mercy. So my brother or sister, go back to him today, and ask him to have mercy on you. Then cling to him.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger Ohilda said...

Wow! HOW TRUE IS THAT!!!! We deny him probably daily, yet look at what Peter did and say "I'd never do that." Thank you for the reminder of how sinful we are and hwo merciful our Lord is.

Love you!

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home