Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Too cute not to share !!!



Okay - so this is the GOD HONEST TRUTH !!! If any of you are out there that read my blog and are a part of the 100 good wishes swap - HERE IS THE TRUTH. I am so behind on getting out my fabrics and wishes by the deadline, that my hubbie decided to help me out last night. We were cutting fabrics, glueing wishes, sealing envelopes, etc ...... until midnight last night.

Twenty-five swaps are being sent out first thing in the morning. I could have never ever done so many in one night without the help of my wonderful hubbie and guess what ?

I never even asked for the help. YES ! I have a good man !!!

Thanks babe - I could not have done it without you !!!! Isabella - your daddy is "The Man"

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Ohilda said...

Hey Shu-Shu! Maybe you need to give Isabella's Shu-Shu some hints on cutting fabric. He just smiles and says..."Nice, honey!" when I show him how hard I've worked. :)

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home