Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, March 06, 2008

And This is why I love my Church Family

This was a letter written to me from our Youth Director - Moe you are such an inspiration in my life. I am honored that you were and continue to be such a close part of my life. You have witnessed my sorrows but at the same time been a HUGE part of my Joys. I love you more than you will ever know.

To The Most Truly Anointed Core Team of Youth Leaders that I have had the privilege to know!! I cannot express to you what your humble servant hood truly means in God's Kingdom...but I can speak His Words about the retreat, and know that they ARE Spirit and TRUTH..."Many, Oh Lord my God, are the wonders You have done. The things you planned for us, no one can recount to You; were I to speak and tell them, they would be too many to declare."(Psalm 40:5)

This next scripture--please substitute YOUR name for all the pronoun I's:

"I do not hide your righteousness in my heart. I speak of Your faithfulness and salvation. I do not conceal Your love and Your truth from the great assembly." (Psalm 40:10)

And finally, I paraphrase Gods word--Your light shined so brightly that our teens seeing, not you, but your good works, shall glorify, not you, but your Father in heaven."May we be so bound and united in our One Lord, One Savior and One Body that NOTHING can break those "cords"I love you, Moe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home