Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What's happening with the Bosch Family


When it comes to our adoption from China, nothing much is really happening. We are still waiting. It is a very very long process, but I know that God's timing is just perfect so until then I will just continue to pray and wait on the Lord.

But along with that I will say that on Friday August 17th, it was my niece's birthday. Amanda turned 13 yrs old. She chose to come to our house and celebrate with all of us here. We had Pizza, chicken Wings, Garlic Rolls and Cake (yummy). It was nice spending time with all of the kids and to celebrate this joyous time together.


Update on our family: Anthony finished his first class in college with an A. He begins going full term this coming Thursday. Anthony will be taking English, Math, Speech and Computer. I pray that he stay focused and that the Lord annoint him with Wisdom and Knowledge.


Herb finished passing his AC Contractor's license in the State of Florida. He is now a certified contractor. Anthony and I celebrated this HUGE accomplishment with him. He came home to a BIG congratulation balloon, a card and a carrot cake. Yummy !!!


And me, well I'm just me !!!! Happy trails everyone; Be GOD's always.

2 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger Denna said...

I know the wait is hard, but you are right on God's timing. Sometimes we don't understand why things happen, but God is faithful. I know during our journey to Brooke I shed many tears. Some times I just felt so frustrated on things. There is a scripture that says Those that sow in tears shall reap in joy. I hope things speed up for all of you who are waiting.
Denna

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

what sweet pictures! Have a great week!

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home