Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, January 22, 2007

SoMeThInG To ThInK AbOuT

I QUIET MY HEART

Today is a gift, another opportunity to grow into the person GOD designed for me to be. Is God calling me to stand firm ? To move forward ? Is God challenging me to trust ? To let go ? Where have I failed ? Where have I fallen ? Where am I bound ? What holds me back ? I turn off the music, my cell phone and I QUIET MY HEART.

HUMILITY

To give us everything, He became nothing. To live in fullness, I must first become empty. Before I can run through this day, I must first walk. Before I can walk, I must first stand, Before I can stand, I must first kneel. On my knees, I begin today's journey. I share with the Lord my fears.

SURRENDER

There are alot of people who are on my mind. God, I lift up these people in prayer. (In your heart and mind right now, name these people)

FAITH

Realizing that the Lord knows me better than I know myself. I can approach him in complete honestly. Trusting that the Lord loves me more than I love myself. I can move forward today in total confidence. I pray for the courage to let the Lord direct me. I share with the Lord, my hopes and I invite him into my dreams. (Jeremiah 29:1) For I know well the plans I have in mind for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare not for woe. Plans to give you a future full of hope.

REFLECT

Remember in the movie "Liar Liar" where Jim Carey's character, who basically lied throughout his entire life to become successful, is now only able to tell the truth, only to torture himself in doing so. In the end he learned that telling the truth was best for everyone.

How about you ? Take an honest look at your life. The reading today speaks of an honest look at self followed by repentance. May you have the courage to speak the truth from your lips as well as live the truth with your life.

GOD THANK YOU FOR KNOWING MY HEART !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home