Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, January 26, 2007

The planting of the Mustard Seed

God says "Plant the seed and I will do the rest" Brothers and Sisters, I have yet to speak about another miracle in my life.

I am going to blog about something personal in my life, and the reason why I am sharing this is because I want for all the readers to see how God works and how he can come into your life and transform YOU into a new creation they way that he says he would and could only if you allow him to.

My father in law has been staying in our home for about two months now, due to personal situations that he is going through in his life. Well, those of you that know me personally or feel they know me based on my writing know that our Lord is First in my life, before my husband, before my son and before any other child that he may bring into our lives. Therefore, I spent a lot of my time at home working at my spirituality, whether it be in community at church, reading scripture or even listening to praise and worship music, and sometimes even going away to conferences and retreats to get my fill of God’s Grace and Mercy.

Well going back to my father in law. Ever since he has come to stay with us, we have asked him to come to church with us (in which he has) and we have introduced him to many prayer warriors, our priest, people in our community and even personal friends of ours. He has been accepted by a community that shares the love of JESUS with him and accepts him for who he is and where he is right now in his life. For the first time in his life “He feels like a person”. Those are his words. “He feels like he is loved and welcomed” those, too, are his words.

In short, within these two months that he has been living with us, he has come to grow deeper in his relationship with CHRIST. This is a man who is now in his 70’s and has not gone to church since he was a little boy. I have had deep conversations with this man, we laughed and cried together and he has let me into corners of his heart that I never knew existed. This is a man that became my father in law 14 yrs ago and yet I never knew. This man has become a new creation in God’s love.

For those of you that know this man, and are probably thinking to yourself “No way - this is not possible, this man. I know him and he is not like that” I just ask that you PRAY RIGHT NOW, keep this man in your prayers and ask the Lord to come into your heart right now and transform you the same way this man has been transformed.

Dear friends, what am I trying to say here, is that I have witnessed with my own heart and my own eyes, a new creation be created right in front of me. This man has made a commitment to continue to seek out his God’s purpose in his life and also to continue to come to church and share God’s love with the community that so very much welcomes him. This man is now reading christian books and also has begun to read the BEST SELLER BOOK on the shelf of book stores. What is that you may ask? The Holy Bible. Yep, that’s right, the book that leads us to eternal happiness and salvation.

The heavens are rejoicing and the angels and saints are dancing, for we have inherited another Christian in our family. Praise GOD for he is good all the time. May this story be an inspiration to you as it has been for me and my family.

Peace be with all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home