Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

God Have Mercy on America

What America needs is spiritual renewal and reconciliation - first man with God and then man with man. This was said by Ronald Reagan in 1976.

http://americaschoicenow.com/

Please Note: This video is safe for all ages -- there are no graphic images. The goal here is to give American citizens a solid grasp of where Senators McCain and Obama really stand on the life issue, using their own words. Millions of young lives depend on our election-day decisions. Over 35 years of hard won pro-life battles could be reversed if voters remain uninformed - especially Christian voters who alone could reclaim the rights of the unborn on November 4th.

For all the people who voted against Obama and mainly for this very reason like myself - we as Christians did what our Lord asked us to do, we must continue to be the very voice for the Unborn, to protect and speak for them in honor of our God.


One day we will be face to face with our savior - when HE looks me in the eye, I could humbly say "Lord I spoke of your kingdom in every opportunity that was given to me" I was a voice for the unborn" and hopefully he will hug me and say "Come and rest my child you have been a faithful servant"

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Ohilda said...

I love this post!!!

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home