Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, December 20, 2007

We are one step closer to our Isabella

We are one step closer to our baby girl - "Isabella". I was informed yesterday from my sister (Thank God for her keeping me up to date with things) that our file is out of the review room and has now been sent to the infamous "MATCHING ROOM" - the good news is that this is where the wisdom of God will manifest itself upon the individuals who will be matching our family to our forever daughter from China.

The bad news is that this process can take up to another year or so. I am just continuing to give God all the honor and Glory for not allowing me or my hubbie to feel the stress of how long this process has taken. It truly has been a blessing, the Lord has kept us very busy but also with the peace of knowing that you Lord our working behind the scenes to unite us as a forever family as soon as you will it to be.



1 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger Ohilda said...

Wooohoooo!!!!!!!! I'm glad he's giving YOU peace, as for me, I can't wait to meet my beautiful new niece/Goddaughter!

Isabella, Ayi loves you oodles and oodles already. We pray for you and your birth mom daily.

 

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home