Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Another Witness

I came across this email that was sent to my sister for me from a friend of her's. I wanted to post her email on Isabella's sight not for anyone else's glory but the Lord.

I just want it to be evident that the Lord is so so real and you have no idea how he is going to use you. Remember people, WE are the hands and feet of our Lord, be obedient to his call and do not fear. Fear is not of him and with him guiding us, how we can we ever be afraid. He is our protector above all things. Thank you Peg for your kind words.

Dear Ohilda,
Please share this with Ily... I have been thinking about her and praying for her all day. You see I lost the love of my life, my Dad, on August 5, 1964, so I also feel connected to Ily's loss of baby Emmanuel. I decided after emailing you to look at her blog about Isabella's adoption, and there it was words from God for me. What a miracle! Everything she has said for the last three days from August 3-6 were spoken to my heart. Ily, you are our dear Lord's messenger, just as your sister is--I thought I couldn't go on, but now I know I can and will continue to P.U.S.H. I am praying for you and your family as always.
Love
Peg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home