Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com The Path God Led Us Down

Caring for an orphan is at the very heart of God. It is about being a part of his plan by being obedient to him. So with great joy we are honored to be a part of of his great plan. So please join us as our Lord and Savior leads us into the arms of our precious daughter Isabella.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to Herbie and Me




What's been happening in the Bosch family. Well let me tell you. September has a been a busy month for all of us.
September 8 - was Herb's grandmothers 100th birthday. Yep you heard right - 100 yrs old. What an amazing saint she is.
September 11 - was Herb's dad's birthday. Another beatiful individual.
September 16 - was Herb's 41st birthday (you can see the pictures of him with his cake)
And last but not least Yesterday September 20 was my birthday. 37 yrs old. Not quite 40 yet but I must say that I am looking forward to hitting the big 40. I don't know why but it just seems like a cool number. You see the cake with all those candles - that was my cake (it was a mission to light 37 candles - the first layer of the cake was all wax, but we celebrated with family, friends, a delicious dinner and for dessert a yummy chocolate cake. (My favorite) thanks Herbie for coordinating a special evening with the most important people in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



________________
Add this to your site

<< Home